7th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with Bachelor of Computer Science Degree of Government Madhav Science PG College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do Bachelor of Computer Science from Government Madhav Science PG College then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? Please let me know if can I become a teacher or not?

9th July 2019, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with Bachelor of Computer Science Degree of Government Madhav Science PG College?

You can apply for teacher job at private schools if you have graduation but most of the school prefer candidates with B.Ed qualification. If you have graduation with B.Ed then you will have better chances of getting a teaching job.

Also, if you are looking for government school teacher job then you need to clear TET/CTET with an excellent score. Selection will be on merit based on score and interview.
10th July 2019, 07:01 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with Bachelor of Computer Science Degree of Government Madhav Science PG College?

Yes, you can become a teacher after completion of Bachelor of Computer Science in Government Madhav Science PG College.

The minimum eligibility required to become a teacher is Graduation with bachelor of Education degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized college.

You can apply for state or national level competitive examinations to get admission in B.Ed course which is of 2 years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?