7th August 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BBA Degree of Shiv Nadar University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BBA course from Shiv Nadar University then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? I want to become a teacher by profession. Please let me know if I can become a teacher or not?

11th August 2019, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BBA Degree of Shiv Nadar University?

Most of the schools prefer graduates with B.Ed qualification for Teacher job. Just make sure you have such a qualification to have more chances. You can surely apply for teaching jobs based on your BBA degree but chances of getting the job will be less.

Also, it would be better to go for a basic degree in science, arts or commerce along with B.Ed if you are looking for a teaching job in schools.
11th August 2019, 08:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become a teacher with a BBA Degree of Shiv Nadar University. The name of the other best job types for you is given below.

=> Production Manager

=> Finance Manager

=> Human Resource Manager

=> Business Administration Researcher

=> Management Accountant

=> Business Consultant

=> Marketing Manager
13th August 2019, 10:16 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BBA course from Shiv Nadar University then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? I want to become a teacher by profession. Please let me know if I can become a teacher or not?
Yes, you have a chance to become a teacher, but not directly after BBA, You need to complete B.Ed in concerned specialization to be eligible for Teacher job. As per the latest notification, Teacher eligibility Test becomes mandatory for Teacher job. So you need to complete B.Ed along with TET exam to get a Teacher job.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed

Applicant must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Must score at least 50% of marks.
13th August 2019, 03:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become a teacher after completing Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA from Shiv Nadar University. However, the minimum eligibility required to become a teacher is graduation along with Bachelor Of Education course which is of 2 years of duration.

After completion of Bachelor Of Education, you can apply for Common Eligibility Test to get selected for government school teachers. However, there is no minimum requirement to become a teacher in private schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?