16th July 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BEd Degree of Amity Institute of Education?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BEd from Amity Institute of Education then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? Please let me know if can I become a teacher or not?

20th July 2019, 05:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BEd Degree of Amity Institute of Education?

Yes, you can certainly become a teacher after completing Bachelor of Education from Amity Institute of Education. However, the recruitment of the teachers for government teachers is done through entrance tests like TGET, PGET, or CTET.

You would need to apply for any of the competitive examination to become a teacher in government sector. There is no examination for private teachers.
20th July 2019, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BEd Degree of Amity Institute of Education?

If you have got B.Ed degree approved by NCTE then surely it is valid for teaching jobs in India. Just make sure you pursue it from a recognised institute. The institute you have mentioned definitely has the approval.

You just need to visit the college campus and enquire about the previous record before taking any final decision. If the college has good infrastructure and proper environment then it should be good for you.
20th July 2019, 10:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to become a teacher with BEd Degree of Amity Institute of Education. The name of the best jobs type for you is given below.

=> Teacher

=> Administrator

=> Assistant Dean

=> Content Writer

=> Education Researcher

=> Instructor

=> Librarian

=> Military Trainer

=> Principle

=> Syllabus Designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?