3rd August 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation now after 9 years if left it during 2nd year?

I did not complete my graduation due to financial problem. I joined b.sc on 2012 . I had completed my 1st year and in second year i did not attend the exam and so on i did not complete my exam.

Shall i be able to complete my graduation till date

5th August 2021, 07:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation now after 9 years if left it during 2nd year?

You are not eligible to pursue and complete the rest of your course now.

The maximum duration to complete the b.sc course is 5years - 6 years ( varies with course ).

So, you are not eligible to get admission in 3rd year of course and complete the course.
6th August 2021, 09:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation now after 9 years if left it during 2nd year?

For regular students ,the upper age limit is 25 yrs, according to UGC guidelines...

But if an individual is interested in continuing their education after a gap of so many years, they can do by applying privately ....
7th August 2021, 02:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot resume your same graduation degree course which you have left 9 years ago after completion of first year of your graduation degree as the maximum duration allowed for completion of any bachelor degree course is 6 years from the date of admission.

But, you can pursue a graduation degree course without any issue by taking new admission in the very first year of a graduation degree course.
7th August 2021, 04:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You can not continue your uncompleted graduation. Because there is a maximum duration of time. You can start your graduation from the beginning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?