25th March 2023, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bachelor degree after doing mbbs?

I want to not waste my time so can I have bachelor's degree After opting mbbs.?

26th March 2023, 02:34 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Can I do bachelor degree after doing mbbs?

Yes, it is possible to pursue a Bachelor's degree after completing an MBBS degree. However, it may depend on the country and the specific regulations of the medical council or university where you obtained your MBBS degree.

In some countries, you may need to complete an internship or residency before pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a different field. In other countries, you may be allowed to pursue a Bachelor's degree immediately after completing your MBBS degree.
26th March 2023, 05:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do bachelor degree after doing mbbs?

Can I do bachelor degree after doing mbbs?

In case you wish to pursue your degree from a college in India, you will have to clear the entrance test that will guarantee you a seat in a good college. Some popularly known and conducted tests include NEET entrance exam, PGIMER, JIPMER PG, and AIIMS PG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?