12th February 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc(Extension Education & Rural Sociology) after completing 12th Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Extension Education & Rural Sociology) as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this BE? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th February 2019, 04:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc(Extension Education & Rural Sociology) after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can do B.Sc (Extension Education & Rural Sociology) after completing 12th Science.

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Extension Education & Rural Sociology) are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognised educational board with PCM/PCB/PCA (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agriculture).
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in higher secondary level.
14th February 2019, 10:23 PM
meenakshidushyanth

Default Re: Can I do BSc(Extension Education & Rural Sociology) after completing 12th Science?

Hello, Bsc in extension education is a 3 year graduation degree course. The eligibility for this is 10+2 and the courses are offered in Assam, orissa, Gujarat, jarkandh and bihar.
15th February 2019, 09:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to persue B.Sc.in Extension Education and Rural Sociology÷

Candidate must have completed 10 + 2 in any discipline from a recognized board with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.

The admission is done on the basis of percentage obtained in 12th standard.
16th February 2019, 09:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BSc(Extension Education & Rural Sociology) after completing 12th Science. Candidates who have passed 12th examination with Science stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue BSc(Extension Education & Rural Sociology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?