12th May 2021, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation after 8 year gap completing 12th amid Covid Corona Crisis?

Can I do graduation after 8 year gap completing 12th amid Covid Corona Crisis? I was involved in family bussiness but now i want to complete graduation.
Am i eligible to do so?

12th May 2021, 12:29 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I do graduation after 8 year gap completing 12th amid Covid Corona Crisis?

Yes, You can do graduation after 8 year gap completing 12th amid Covid Corona Crisis.

There is no age restriction to pursue any course.

You can also complete graduation with IGNOU open university via distance mode.

You can to take admission in any institution on the basis of intermediate score.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum 50% marks.
12th May 2021, 08:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation after 8 year gap completing 12th amid Covid Corona Crisis?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in any graduation degree course even having completed your Class 12th 8 years ago provided you have opted for the subject combination which is required for pursuing a particular degree course as gap after Class 12th does not matter for getting admission in graduation degree course in most of the universities.
12th May 2021, 08:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can complete your graduation from open University now, there is nothing much to worry about it or to be worried.

However, a long time gap is in between but I don't think it is problem for anyone who really wishes to study. therefore I suggest you to opt for graduation course via correspondence mode from open University.
12th May 2021, 09:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join graduation after 8 years gap.

Minimum acceptable gap is 2-3 years even after submitting the affidavit in which clearly mentioning a valid reason too.

After a huge gap, you are not eligible.

Note:-
Tried on open board they help you if they had not upper age limit.
12th May 2021, 10:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in graduation when colleges/universities reopens.
You can pursue graduation after a gap of 8 years also.

Eligibility criteria required to pursue graduation are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board in any of the stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% to 55% marks in 12th board.

You will get admission after clearing entrance exam or on the basis of merit list.
It depends on university/college.
13th May 2021, 11:23 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can pursue graduation even after 8 year gap completing 12th class. There is no age limit to pursue graduation in India. You can get admission in any college either on the basis of marks you got in 12th or by appearing in the entrance test of that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?