10th June 2022, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after DPT?

Respected sir, I am doing DPT. I wanted to do Mbbs but unfortunately can't get seat. Can I do Mbbs after DPT?

11th June 2022, 04:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after DPT?

To get the admission in MBBS course, you ha e to appear and qualify in NTA NEET.

The examination is conducted every year. There is no lateral entry scheme in MBBS course. Common eligibilty to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper and have scored minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination to get admission in MBBS course.
11th June 2022, 08:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBBS after DPT. MBBS is a professional course for which students are awarded degrees in Medicine and Surgery after successfully completing the course.
12th June 2022, 06:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I do MBBS after DPT?

Yes, you can pursue MBBS after completing a bachelor of physiotherapy. (MBBS) is a professional course for which the students are awarded with the degrees in medicine and surgery upon successful completion of the course.
The duration of the course is 5 years. Admission to this course is based on the entrance test that is NEET.
12th June 2022, 10:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBBS after DPT (Diploma in Physiotherapy). The educational qualification required for MBBS is a candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their class 11th and 12th from a recognized board. A candidate must score at least 50% marks in the 12th board and the minimum age should be of 17 years and the upper age limit for MBBS admission is 25 years. Admission to the MBBS course is granted on the basis of performance in the National Level Entrance Examination that is NEET.
14th June 2022, 09:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBBS after completing a bachelor of physiotherapy. (MBBS) is a professional course for which the students are awarded with the degrees in medicine and surgery upon successful completion of the course.
29th October 2022, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

can I do mbbs after dpt in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?