7th July 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in architecture, if didn’t applied for NATA?

I have completed 10th with 91% marks and now I have written my 12th exams. I am sure that I will pass it with 90% marks. But I didn't apply for NATA exam. Will I get admission for b. Arch in college? Can I do architecture?

7th July 2017, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in architecture, if didn’t applied for NATA?

No, you can't get admission in Architecture course, if you didn't apply for NATA examination. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Architecture course after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board, you have to appear and qualify the NATA examination. After securing good rank in NATA examination, you need to participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Architecture course.
7th July 2017, 11:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot pursue B.Arch course after the completion of class 12th without qualifying in the NATA examination.
Candidates those who are interested to opt for B.Arch course after the completion of class 12th with Science, must have to appear and qualify in the NATA examination.
After successfully qualifying in the NATA examination, you can apply in different Colleges offering the above mentioned course.
8th July 2017, 09:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

B.Arch stands for Bachelor of Architecture. B.Arch. or is an Bachelor of Architecture undergraduate Architecture course. The duration of B.Arch course is five years.

For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with mathematics, physics and chemistry with at least 55% from a recognized board of Education. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in architecture, if didn’t applied for NATA.

NOTE: To get admission for the B. Arch program, the candidates are required to sit for entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?