23rd April 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BITs if scored 82 marks in EAMCET?

Hello,
Can I have a chance of admission in BITs if
I got only 82 marks in EAMCET?
Please tell me I have any chance or not?
Waiting for your response.

24th April 2015, 01:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BITs if scored 82 marks in EAMCET?

No, you cannot get admission in BITS through EAMCET exam, because BITS offers admissions only through BITSAT exam. So, if you want to get admission in BITS, you have to appear for BITSAT exam, which is conducted every year in the month of May. If you qualify in BITSAT exam, then you will get admission in BITS.
This year, the deadline to apply for BITSAT exam 2015 is already. So, you have to wait for next upcoming notification.
10th May 2015, 01:15 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BITs if scored 82 marks in EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I have a chance of admission in BITs if
I got only 82 marks in EAMCET?
Please tell me I have any chance or not?
Waiting for your response.
Hi see friend through eamcet one can get the seat in colleges in andhrapradesh and telengana state .not outside of that state.so you need surf for colleges in a.p if want to go through eamcet.eamcet is the entrance exam to get admission into MBBS,BDS,B-Pharmacy or engineering. Eamcet exam is conduct by osmania university,JNTU,andhra university and venkateshwara university. Choose the colleges as per the university through eamcet counseling in ap. Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?