6th January 2022, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc 2nd year in DU after completing BSc 1st year in HNB garwal university?

I have clear the du cutoff 2014 for bsc honours but due to some reasons I couldn't take admission in du
So I am doing bsc in hnb garwal university but now I want to get admission in du so can I get admission in du in bsc in the mid of 1st year or in 2nd year...

11th January 2022, 11:21 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc 2nd year in DU after completing BSc 1st year in HNB garwal university?

No, it's not possible you can't change your university in between your college, candidates can migrate under the same university in different College.
12th January 2022, 09:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc 2nd year in DU after completing BSc 1st year in HNB garwal university?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in mid of 1st year or 2nd year. There is no direct admission in 2nd year. So, you have to wait for the next year and fill the application form for the admission and qualify the cut off criteria to get admission in 1st year.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?