4th November 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Mbbs after passing first year BSc?

I want Admission IN MBBS after fyBSC at any cost so tell me Can I get admission for Mbbs after passing first year BSc?

5th November 2021, 12:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Mbbs after passing first year BSc?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET conducted by NTA. Eligibility for appearing in it is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

There will be no lateral entry in the course. So, you can appear for the entrance examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible to get admission in first year of MBBS course.

There is no upper age limit to pursue the course.
5th November 2021, 06:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% marks in aggregate in case of candidates from reserved category) in PCB combination from a recognized board of education.

So, even being a student of first year of B.Sc. degree course, you are eligible for pursuing MBBS degree course if you hold the minimum qualification required for pursuing the same degree course which is mentioned above.

Further, to pursue MBBS degree course from any medical college across India, you will be required to qualify NEET UG and for details regarding the same , you can simply refer to the official website of NEET UG i.e; www.ntaneet.nic.in.
5th November 2021, 07:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET.

NTA conducts NEET. There is no lateral entry in MBBS course. You have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th with PCB as main paper from a recognised board. No, upper age limit for appearing in NEET.
6th November 2021, 01:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for MBBS because the minimum eligibility criteria for sitting in this exam is 12th ( PCB ) with minimal 60% marks for ( SC/ST )

For it you have to sit in the AIIMS exam and your age must be minimum 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?