22nd July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in third year of B.Sc math after completing B.Sc computer science?

I have completed my graduation with computer science. Now, I would like to complete my graduation again in mathematics. Can I get direct admission for third year as I have done first year B.Sc. and second year B.Sc in math and I don't want to waste two years again doing the same? Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Direct admission in 3rd year B.E Computer Science or Electronics after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc 3rd year Maths after completing BSc 2nd year
  6. Whether DG Vaishnav College offer BSc(Computer Science) course? -- [New]
  7. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  8. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  9. Which is better between B.Sc Maths and B.Sc Computers?
  10. Which college gives direct admission to M.Tech after completing BSc in computer science? What is the criteria for admission in M.Tech?
  11. Can I get direct admission in B.Sc botany after B.Sc biotech 1st year?
  12. Is it possible to get direct admision in 3rd year B.E in Computer Science or Electronics after BSc Computer Science?
  13. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  14. Can I get direct admission in third year of B.Sc math after completing B.Sc computer science?
  15. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. How to do MSc computer science after completing BSc in PCM group?
  17. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  18. How to do B.Tech or B.E after completing BSc with Physics
23rd July 2017, 01:35 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in third year of B.Sc math after completing B.Sc computer science?

If you have done your 1st year and 2nd year of B.Sc mathematics from a college in which you want to take admission for 3rd year B.Sc mathematics, then yes you can take admission.
But you can't take direct admission in 3rd year to pursue B.Sc mathematics after completing B.Sc Computer Science.In that case, you need to take fresh admission into B.Sc 1st year to purse the aforesaid course.
23rd July 2017, 12:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in third year of B.Sc math after completing B.Sc computer science?

No, you can't get direct admission in third year of B.Sc. Mathematics course after completion of your B.Sc. Computer Science course. To graduate in B.Sc. Mathematics course, you have to take admission in first year of B.Sc. Mathematics course as it is not possible to get direct admission in third year of B.Sc. Mathematics course.
24th July 2017, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to say that there is no such provision of getting admission directly in the third year of any of the Graduation degree course. Since you have completed B.Sc in Computer Science, you cannot directly enroll yourself in the third year of B.Sc Mathematics as there is no such provision. To opt for B.Sc Mathematics, you must have to take admission from the very first year of the degree course in a respective College.
1st September 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I admission for bsc computer science off 3rd year in other college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?