5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue BEd in Farook Training College Calicut?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BEd course in Farook Training College Calicut. I don't have much more money to bear the expenses of this course. Can I get an education loan for pursuing this course?

7th September 2019, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue BEd in Farook Training College Calicut?

B.Ed colleges need NCVT approval and if the college has such approval then surely you will be eligible for education if you fulfil all other criteria. Just make sure you get admission through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Once you get admission confirmation at the college through counselling. You will be eligible to apply for the education loan with the help of a guarantor and all the supporting documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?