26th October 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue a BSc(Nursing) Honours course in AIIMS Delhi?

Hi everyone, I want to study BSc(Nursing) Honours course in AIIMS Delhi. I want to get an education loan for pursuing this course in this institute. So, can I get an education loan for this?

31st October 2020, 03:12 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a BSc(Nursing) Honours course in AIIMS Delhi?

Yes, You can get education loan to pursue a BSc(Nursing) Honours course in AIIMS Delhi.

After your admission visit any bank with all your documents.

Ask them for education loan , they will guide you for eligibility and procedure to get education loan.

If you are eligible ask for application forms.

Fill application for and attach all required documents.

Submit back application form to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?