12th November 2016, 10:22 PM
Kumari Anjali sharma

Can I give entrance exam of Optometrist after 12th or B.Sc is compulsory? Can I get admission directly after completing the exam?

Hello Sir, I want to become an Optometrist (OD). So please tell me about its entrance exam and about the course. I want to know can I give the entrance exam after 12 or B.Sc is compulsory? Can I get admission directly after completing the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to give NDA exam after scoring 80% in class 12th?
  2. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  3. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  4. Polytechnic course after standard 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses after Diploma in general nursing in other fields, age 32 years?
  6. Is there any government vacancy for Optometrist?
  7. Can I join the Indian Navy directly after completing class 12th or do I have to appear for entrance exam?
  8. Can I give H.Sc exam directly after completing S.Sc?
  9. How can I join any institute to study Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  11. Is it compulsory to give the entrance exam for LLB?
  12. Required Qualification to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Require percentage in 12th class and competitive exam to get admission for this course?
  13. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
  14. Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?
  15. Is it compulsory for give the Maharasthra CET exam to get into the B.Sc Agriculture or is it possible without giving the exam?
  16. Which entrance exam is compulsory for admission in genetic engineering after 12th exam?
  17. What shall I do, if I don’t qualify BFA entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to give the exam of TYB.Com directly after passing 12th?
10th April 2017, 05:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I give entrance exam of Optometrist after 12th or B.Sc is compulsory? Can I get admission directly after completing the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumari Anjali sharma View Post
Hello Sir, I want to become an Optometrist (OD). So please tell me about its entrance exam and about the course. I want to know can I give the entrance exam after 12 or B.Sc is compulsory? Can I get admission directly after completing the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can get admission directly after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as compulsory subjects in Chitkara University for Bachelor of Optometry course. The course duration is four years. The Chitkara School of Health Sciences in collaboration with Sankara Eye Care is conducting the course. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 and interview. There is no entrance examination to study the course in Chitkara University. The Chitkara University website link is Click Here

You can also study the B.Sc Optometry course after 10+2 or graduation in various universities like Bharathiar University without entrance examination. The Bharathiar University website link is Click Here
19th March 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give entrance exam of Optometrist after 12th or B.Sc is compulsory? Can I get admission directly after completing the exam?

Which is the best college for studying bsc optometry in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?