3rd March 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I give exam even after failing all 3 compartment exams?

Hello, can I give exam as a private candidate from CBSE site even after failing to pass/appear in all 3 compartment chances? I failed in 1 subject only and I failed in 1st compartment. Rest compartments I wasn't able to appear.

25th March 2023, 11:31 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can I give exam even after failing all 3 compartment exams?

If you have failed in all three compartment exams, then it means you have not been able to clear the subjects and you have exhausted all the attempts to pass. In such a case, it may not be possible to give the exam again in the same academic session.you may be able to take the exam in the next academic session if you are still eligible as per the rules and regulations of the educational board. It is important to check the rules and regulations of your educational board regarding reappearing in the exam after failing all three compartment exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?