12th May 2023, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue regular BTech and government job at a time?

Respected sir, I am Kumar. i completed my 3rd year btech and joined in Indian Navy as a sailor in ssr. Now i completed my my final year btech and doing job parallel. Now my doubt is can i apply upsc with my BTech?

14th May 2023, 01:44 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I pursue regular BTech and government job at a time?

You can continue with your studies if you get a government job. You just need to notify the college about the same & take certain care of your attendance, practical work & the requisites of a college. If the principal of the college agrees to you having a job & working, there are no issues.
14th May 2023, 10:36 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely apply for the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) exams with your BTech qualification. The UPSC conducts various exams such as the Civil Services Examination (CSE), Engineering Services Examination (ESE), Combined Defense Services (CDS) Examination, and others, which offer opportunities for candidates with different educational backgrounds.

With a BTech qualification, you may be eligible to appear for exams like the Engineering Services Examination (ESE) conducted by UPSC. ESE is specifically designed for engineering graduates and provides entry into various engineering positions in government departments and organizations.

It's important to note that eligibility criteria may vary for different exams, and there may be certain age limits, academic qualifications, and other requirements specific to each examination. Therefore, it's recommended to carefully review the official notifications and guidelines issued by UPSC for the particular exam you wish to apply for.

Stay updated with the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) to know about the latest notifications, exam dates, and eligibility criteria for various exams. Aspirants can find detailed information about each examination, including the required qualifications, application process, syllabus, and selection procedures, in the official notifications.

Preparing for UPSC exams requires dedicated effort and a comprehensive understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern. It's advisable to refer to relevant study materials, previous years' question papers, and consider joining reputable coaching institutes for guidance and preparation strategies.
15th May 2023, 04:47 PM
rbagdiya1

Yes, it is possible to pursue a regular BTech (Bachelor of Technology) degree and prepare for government job exams simultaneously. However, it may require effective time management and dedication to balance your academic studies and preparation for government job exams.
Apart from above college attendance and college permission is also important
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?