10th June 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I register for IPCC exam without writing CPT exam?

Can I register for IPCC exam without writing CPT exam? I have finished my b.com degree with 88% of marks. Please give me the information about the procedures in registering for IPCC ?

12th June 2022, 12:13 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register for IPCC exam without writing CPT exam?

Having completed your B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) degree course with 88% marks, you are eligible to register for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) directly by exempting CPT (Common Proficiency Test) as B.Com. degree holder with 55% marks in it are eligible to register for IPCC by exempting CPT.

For details regarding IPCC course registration, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.in.
12th June 2022, 06:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I register for IPCC exam without writing CPT exam?

YES, the candidate can appear for CA IPCC without passing CPT entrance exam. 2) GRADUATES OR POST GRADUATES OTHER THEN COMMERCE STREAM STUDENT(MENTIONED ABOVE)SECURED IN AGGREGATE A MINIMUM OF 60% OF THE TOTAL MARKS IN THE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY ANY RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY(INCLUDING OPEN UNIVERSITY).
12th June 2022, 08:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for CA IPCC exam without passing CPT entrance exam. Eligibility for ipcc exam is that you have bachelor degree in commerce and if you aggregate come more than or equal to 50% marks than you can directly enroll for Executive level of Chartered Accountancy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?