15th November 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT-Kolkata with 46% in 12th WBCHSE?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have scored 46% marks in my 12th WBCHSE. I want to join BFTech course with Apparel Production specialization in NIFT-Kolkata. Kindly let me know that can I study this BFTech course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

21st November 2018, 03:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT-Kolkata with 46% in 12th WBCHSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I have scored 46% marks in my 12th WBCHSE. I want to join BFTech course with Apparel Production specialization in NIFT-Kolkata. Kindly let me know that can I study this BFTech course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board such as CBSE, State Board, etc. or 3 or 4 year diploma in any branch of Engineering recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are eligible to study Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) in NIFT-Kolkata. The maximum age limit for the admission is 23 years for general category candidates. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the admission to study Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) in NIFT-Kolkata. You have to appear for the written entrance examination for the admission to study the Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) in NIFT-Kolkata. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?