28th February 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) from Bhartiya Skill Development University. I would like to know that can I do this BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) course?

3rd March 2019, 03:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) being a 12th Science student?

Yes, you can very much study BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) being a 12th Science student. The basic educational qualification required to pursue that course is pass in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or ITI after 10th or polytechnic diploma. Duration of that course is 3 years, comprises of 6 semesters.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ruj-bsdu.in/programmes/B.-Voc.-HVAC-R-Skills
3rd March 2019, 03:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) being a 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) from Bhartiya Skill Development University. I would like to know that can I do this BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) course?

Yes, you can study BVoc (HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) course after completion of the 12th science stream. Eligibility to study the BVoc (HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) course is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or ITI after 10th or polytechnic diploma. Duration of the BVoc (HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) is three years (six semesters). You will be admitted to the BVoc (HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination and entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?