11th May 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I take Computer Science in BSc Physics Honours?

Hi, I am thinking of studying for a BSc Physics Honours after completing my 12th. On the other hand, I like Computer Science as well. I want to know can I take Computer Science during my BSc Honours in Physics?

18th May 2020, 08:35 PM
Subhendu Maity

Default Re: Can I take Computer Science in BSc Physics Honours?

If you want to study in physics you take computer science as your genetic subject.
But if you are interested in computer science programming then you will may take computer science as a core subject because in this market programmer has a huge demand.
But if you love physics with your heart,then physics is the most interesting subject you have ever had.
If you want to study in Physics and computer science both,then you will may do bsc in Physics and after that you go to computer engineering. It is a good chance to read the both subject carefully
18th May 2020, 09:33 PM
Subhendu Maity

Default Re: Can I take Computer Science in BSc Physics Honours?

If you want to study in physics you take computer science as your genetic subject.
But if you are interested in computer science programming then you will may take computer science as a core subject because in this market programmer has a huge demand.
But if you love physics with your heart,then physics is the most interesting subject you have ever had.
If you want to study in Physics and computer science both,then you will may do bsc in Physics and after that you go to computer engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?