25th March 2023, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i take history honours in bachelor degree being a science student in 12th?

Can i take history honours in bachelor degree being a science student in12th standard

26th March 2023, 03:04 PM
Moksh1230

Thumbs up Re: Can i take history honours in bachelor degree being a science student in 12th?

Yes, it is possible to pursue a Bachelor's degree in History even if you were a science student in 12th grade.

However, you may need to meet certain eligibility criteria, such as having a minimum percentage in your 12th grade examination, depending on the university or college you wish to apply to. Additionally, some universities may require you to have studied history as a subject in your 12th grade or may ask you to pass an entrance exam to assess your knowledge of the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?