12th June 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i take IAS coaching besides my Graduation? Is it beneficial?

Sir, I have just passed my 12th and want to join coaching centre for my IAS preparation along with doing graduation but many people are saying that coaching must be taken after completing graduation. So please guide me sir?

13th June 2015, 10:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take IAS coaching besides my Graduation? Is it beneficial?

Yes dear you can simply take the coaching for IAS simultaneously with Graduation. But one thing you must remember that you should have more concentrate on your graduation.

During Final year of your graduation you can take coaching for IAS. Otherwise you will be in trouble to complete graduation successfully. Now you are just completed the 12th. But for IAS you must complete graduation from the recognized University.

List of coaching centers for IAS in India :

* Elite Academy

* Khan Study Circle

* Brain Tree India

* ALS IAS Academy

* Chanakya IAS Academy

* Brilliant Tutorials

* Apex IAS Academy

* Career Point

* Vidya IAS Academy.
13th June 2015, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have just passed my 12th and want to join coaching centre for my IAS preparation along with doing graduation but many people are saying that coaching must be taken after completing graduation. So please guide me sir?
Yes, you can take IAS coaching besides on your graduation degree.

List of the best IAS coaching center in India:=

Indian IAS Academy
Address: Indian IAS Academy (IIA), AB-101, PKS Complex, 6th Main Road, Shanthi Colony, Opp Marry Brown, Anna Nagar , Chennai-40.
Ph : 98419 96486, 9841766860
E-Mail: [email protected]

Door Centre For Civil Services
Address: 1075,TVS COLONY,Anna Nagar West Exentension CHENNAI.
Ph : 9840236238/9840248144
E-mail: [email protected]

Shankar IAS Academy
Address: AP-2241,2nd floor ,4th avenue,12th main road, shanthi colony,anna nagar Chennai-40
Ph:044-64597222, 044-2621 6435, 9444166435

Ganesh IAS
Address: Mu. Vaa Arcade, C-1, Chinthamani Signal, Anna Nagar (E) Chennai
Ph : 9840241118

Integrations
Address: 14/40, 4th street L-Block, 12 Main Road AnnaNagar West - Chennai
Ph :044-43500533

Success IAS Academy
Address: 4F,Block 13,Jains Green Acres,Dharga Road,Zameen Pallavaram,Chennai-600 043
Ph: 9940054689,940014689,044-22663382.0422-2445240.
E-Mail : [email protected]

Excel Career India
Address : 28 College Road, Nungampakkam,Chennai.
Ph : 9884071046

Synergy Siddharth
Ph : 044-26156739, 9941386837, 9382833504

Impact Ias Academy
Address: AE 13/99, 6th street,10th main road,annanagar, Chennai
Ph : 044-26221537

Sathya IAS Academy
Address: no.12, 6th street, Af block, 11th main road, anna nagar west, Chennai-40
Ph : 9787802927
14th June 2015, 10:58 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes you can take IAS coaching classes while doing graduation or after geaduation.

It all depend how you can deal and manage it.

If you take coaching classes while studying.it would be better as small small fraction of preparation will make it easy to remember.,once the graduation is over then you can revise it..

If you feels that you are not able to concentrate on both,then don't go for both. As graduation degree is important first.

For trial,you can attend the ias coaching class for a while,if instance you are comfortable the go for that or else later you can plan
14th June 2015, 11:20 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

There is no harm or restriction on taking IAS coaching beside graduation but this is not the right time to go for it.
You should go on for preparation after graduation.
This is time to focus on graduation to score good marks as it is compulsory to have graduation degree to appear in IAS examination and also you can not take graduation examination lightly.

Eligibility criteria to appear for IAS examination are
-Candidate must be a citizen of India.
-Candidate must be of age 21-30 years .
-Candidate must holds a Bachelor's or must be graduate in any disciple from any recognized university.
14th June 2015, 06:54 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Yes you can take IAS coaching besides studying the graduation.
But for that you need to work hard alot.
You will study of IAS as well as of graduation level also.
But you should mainly focus on graduation because for IAS you have to pass graduation from a recognized university.
There are many coaching institutes also which prepares the candidates of IAS/PCS (some of them are listed below) :-

career point.
Brilliant tutorials.
Vidya IAS Academy.
26th June 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between ba(hons.) and ba program which is more beneficial for IAS and further if I wish to do my post graduation. in which course more options for post graduation are open.
27th June 2015, 08:43 PM
krroshan.amar

Yes You Can

Final Year of Graduation are considered to be the best time for taking coaching classes for UPSC. But you should remember that you also need to focus on your graduation. Because if somehow you fail in Graduation but passes the UPSC exams then its of no use.

Then also i would advise that you should go for coaching in final year because not much time are left when you can appear for first time in UPSC exam. Try to make group of friends who are also preparing for IAS. Take help of your professor because once you are out of your college after graduation you can't expect much help from your professors.

Also become a member of Library where there is group of people preparing for IAS. Always remember good friend circle is always good motivator to face such examintions.
29th June 2015, 03:44 PM
kunalroy89

It all depends on how you can manage your time with coaching and classroom studies. You can take coaching right from start of graduation. But better option would be to start in 2nd year so that you can properly plan your time.
Coaching after graduation will simply extend your time.If you are determined enough better to start coaching alongside graduation.
But preferable would be from 2nd year when you will have your main subjects of graduation in college as well as in coaching.
1st October 2015, 12:36 AM
vinoth1921

-->Yes, it is good to start a course but it ill be very tough to cope with your graduation course.
-->Instead you can do courses related to History/ Geography/ Economics/ Law etc. which is all 3 years course and this also gives you ample time to prepare parallelly for Civil service exam during your graduation.
-->If you going to pursue engineering then also it is okay , you may also try for
-IES is the one of the exam conducted by UPSC every year for the post of Engineers for the superior posts.
-CDS is conducted twice in a year for the posts like Executive, Engineers etc to join defense.

-->UPSC conducts many exams like Civil Service(IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc.) for Civil service aspirants.

-->Eligibility
-Citizen of India
-Should be a Graduate
-Age Limit - 21-30 yrs
-Some post require Physical qualifications.

-->Examination Process
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Written Exam
-Interview
12th April 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

IAS coaching along with degree course in Chennai is available are not previous answars are not suitable for this question both are needed for us please respond
14th April 2016, 02:00 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IAS coaching along with degree course in Chennai is available are not previous answars are not suitable for this question both are needed for us please respond
Yes, Both are important. But right timing matters.
>>>In starting focus on graduation subjects. Attain the deep knowledge about that becouse that subject will play a significant role while clearing the mains exam.
>>After completing graduation join a good coaching institute just for the help to clear Preliminary Test & Personal Interview.
that is how you can pursue your dream. Yes it will take some time, some patient, hard work and persistence but at the end clearing civil service deserve these things.
good luck.
29th April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Which institutions offers IAS coaching with graduation in delhi ?? I have recently completed my 12th . So I am searching for some best institutions for IAS coaching along with degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?