18th September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i write EAMCET despite of failing in Intermediate?

I have secured 75 percent in inter but failed in one subject. Can i write EAMCET? I will pass my failed exam in this supplementary.

18th September 2015, 10:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i write EAMCET despite of failing in Intermediate?

Yes, definitely you can write EAMCET examination even if you have failed one subject in your Intermediate. But, your EAMCET examination rank will be declared only if you qualify in Supplementary examinations. Your EAMCET examination rank will be declared only after release of Supplementary examination results. So, you can appear in EAMCET examination after failing one subject in Intermediate and you can clear that in Supplementary examinations.
18th September 2015, 11:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 75 percent in inter but failed in one subject. Can i write EAMCET? I will pass my failed exam in this supplementary.
You can write EAMCET exam because you have cleared your backlog paper.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET 2016 exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.

Notification of EAMCET

Commencement of Submission of Online Application form – first week of March 2016
Last date for submission of online applications – second week of April 2016
21st September 2015, 10:17 PM
DSP@1

In EAMCET exam 25% of weightage were considered from your intermediate and the remaining 75% is considered from your EAMCET exam.Though failed in one subject of your intermediate you are eligible to give your EAMCET exam.

But you have appear for supplementary exam for the subject which you have failed in your intermediate before appearing for EAMCET exam..

Once the EAMCET results are announced if you don't qualify in this test it will be declared as 'Not Qualified'.If you qualifies also rank will not be displayed as you have not cleared one subject in your intermediate.

After announcing your intermediate supplementary results,if you clear that subject then you will be allotted a rank but by that time first counselling may be done some times at that time you can go for second counselling.

otherwise if you failed again in your intermediate then you will be ranked as 'Not Qualified' in your EAMCET,as 25% of weightage is taken from your intermediate.
13th February 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

If any IIIit student gets failed in intermediate then if they want to write eamcet
At that time whether they are eligible to write the exam or not
23rd June 2022, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

in ipe exam iam fail in one subject , i have eamcet in next month 1st session can i elligible for this eamcet examination and in august 3 i will clear my backlog. please suggest any solution
23rd June 2022, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

My eamcet exam is from 4vth june and supplementry is from August now i am eligible for eamcet
30th August 2022, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I ranked very well in EAPCET... but failed in supply exams what can I do next.. Please explain
3rd May 2023, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate one subject fail I can write emcet exam yes or no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?