18th February 2023, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can l give my NIFT exam online?

Sir can l give my NIFT exam online? Actually my exam Centre was Guwahati but my parents are not allowing me to go there because our boards exam are coming near but I wanted to give this exam......

18th February 2023, 11:36 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can l give my NIFT exam online?

As per the latest information available on the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), the NIFT entrance exam is conducted in both online and offline modes. However, it is important to note that the exam mode (online or offline) may vary depending on the program you have applied for and the exam center you have chosen.

In your case, since your exam center is Guwahati, it is possible that the exam will be conducted in offline mode at the center. However, it's best to confirm this with NIFT directly by contacting their admissions office or checking the official website for updates.

If it turns out that the exam is being conducted in offline mode at your center, you will need to make arrangements to physically appear for the exam at the designated center. If you are unable to do so due to genuine reasons, such as a medical emergency or other unforeseen circumstances, you can reach out to NIFT for guidance on what to do next.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?