10th December 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can NIOS student study MBBS course in AIIMS-Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study MBBS course in AIIMS-Delhi. But I am from NIOS Board. So, kindly tell me that I can study MBBS course in AIIMS-Delhi as I am from NIOS background?

13th December 2018, 06:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can NIOS student study MBBS course in AIIMS-Delhi?

Yes, you can study MBBS course in AIIMS-Delhi being a student of NIOS Board. You are eligible to sit in the AIIMS-MBBS entrance exams if you have passed 12th class from NIOS Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
13th December 2018, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a government recognized open schooling institution, and nobody can deny you admission only because you have studied from NIOS. You just need to study PCB stream and then crack the AIIMS entrance exam to get admission.

If you can get the rank, then NIOS qualification will not be a problem during admission. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in PCB stream.
13th December 2018, 08:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of 12th standard from NIOS, you can apply for AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIIMS exam but your 12th standard subjects are physics, chemistry, biology and English. For SC / ST candidates this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years. Age relaxation provided by reserved category candidates.
13th December 2018, 08:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can in MBBS, even you are a student, who has completed 12th standard from NIOS board. Students from NIOS can apply for MBBS admissions as similar to other students from different boards. After the completion of intermediate, you have to apply for any MBBS entrance exam like AIIMS, AIPMT or any other exam, which will be conducted in your state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?