20th August 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Certificate courses for B.Sc Computers graduate? Institutes offering these courses?

I am a B.sc graduate (2012) , as i am facing difficulty finding a job i have decided to do a additional certification course ,but i am confused regarding it, so can you tell the various options available end centre's offering it???

Related Questions:
  1. How to do certificate/diploma online courses in Rheumatology?
  2. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  3. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  4. Institutes in Jaipur offering certificate course in C++?
  5. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  6. Stream which is to be choosen to become a Journalist?
  7. How to join LLB in IGNOU after completion of B.Com?
  8. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  9. Which are the short term certificate software courses and which institutes offer these courses in Bangalore?
  10. Courses for graduate level in IT which can lead to good pay packages? Any good reputed institutes which recruit students to MNC's?
  11. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
  12. Courses for Electrical Engineers to get into core company? Institutes offering the course?
  13. How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?
  14. Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  16. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  17. Information about PUSA entrance exam? What is the date of issue of forms?
  18. difference between Msc, MS, and post graduation diploma?
22nd August 2014, 11:28 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Certificate courses for B.Sc Computers graduate? Institutes offering these courses?

Dear this is the problem of many graduates in India who completes their graduation in various streams then do not get any type of government or private job this is because of the lack of jobs in India but if you are talented and having good knowledge according to the requirement then you can not live without any employment.

You have complete your BSc and now finding job but would like to prefer certificate or diploma course that could help you in getting a better job so first of all you should try to enhance your knowledge of computers in which you have already completed many important things but still it needs to be improvised so you may get admission in some special streams of computer field that are - PG Diploma in Internet Security and Ethical Hacking, PG Diploma in Computer Languages, PG Diploma in Computerized Financial Accounting, Certificate in Networking and Technology (Internet), Certificate in Web Designing and Development etc. because these all courses are vocation and will definitely help you to get a good job but remember that if you get admission in any one of these according to your choice then you will have to study in depth to get more knowledge about the particular subject then only any company or firm or industry will consider you better for job.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?