8th April 2020, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020?

Hello, I have applied for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test of this year. I want to join a BTech course through this entrance test. So, I would like to know about the counselling procedure for this entrance test this year which is 2020. Kindly provide me with the counselling procedure.

11th April 2020, 05:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020?

Counselling procedure of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020:-

Counselling process of AP ECET 2020 will be started from June 14, 2020. Counselling will be done on the basis of candidates performance in the merit list.
11th April 2020, 05:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020?

Counselling procedure of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020:-

AP EAMCET counselling process will get started from second week of June 2020. Candidates who will qualify the entrance test with the cutoff marks will be shortlisted for counselling process. The counselling process will be conducted in offline mode. At the time of counselling document verification and seat allotment of the candidates will be done.
Candidates have to show their essential documents / testimonials for documents verification. After the documentation, candidates have to fill the course choices and colleges as per respective performances. Seats will be allotted to the countries according to the field choices, rank scored, category and availability of seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?