21st January 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2020?

Hello, I have applied for CUSAT CAT BA LLB of this year. I want to join this course through this entrance exam. So, I would like to know about the counselling procedure for this entrance exam this year which is 2020. Kindly provide me the counselling procedure.

22nd January 2020, 07:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2020?

CUSAT CAT BBA LLB 2020 counselling will be conducted in offline mode and will involve steps like, registration, document submission and verification, fee payment etc. the detailed schedule for CUSAT CAT BBA LLB will be notified during the release of the rank list for qualified candidates.
22nd January 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to msc biotechnology after b SC nutrion
22nd January 2020, 10:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Counselling procedure of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2020:-
Aspirants who will qualify the Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test 2020 will be shortlisted for the counselling process which will include a group discussion round and personal interview. The selected candidates will not be sent any personal call email / letter. Therefore, they are expected to check for latest updates regularly. For the counselling round, candidates will receive the allotted date and time, venue details and other information on their registered accounts. On the day of counselling, the CUSAT CAT LLB 2020 aspirants are expected to bring along their admit cards. The tentative day for counselling will be in the last week of May, 2020.
23rd January 2020, 01:30 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Counselling procedure of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2020:-

Candidates shortlisted after the result declaration of CUSAT CAT 2020 will be issued call letter to attend the counselling. CUSAT CAT BBA LLB 2020 counselling will be conducted in offline mode and will involve steps like, registration, document submission and verification, fee payment etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?