31st January 2020, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020?

Hello, I have applied for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test of this year. I want to join this course through this entrance exam. So, I would like to know about the counselling procedure for this entrance exam this year which is 2020. Kindly provide me the counselling procedure.

31st January 2020, 03:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020?

Counselling procedure of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020:-
Registration for counselling:-
Visit the official website of MCC and click on 'new registration'
Enter roll number, application number, candidate name, mother's name, date of birth, mobile number, email id and security pin as per your admit card.
Log on to the MCC website and click on 'candidate login'
Enter your roll number and password
You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like name, roll number, registration number, mother's name, contact number. When you're done, click on 'submit'
After this, you will be shown on your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on' confirm registration'
A registration slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
1st February 2020, 10:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020?

You can download this information brochure for ounseling procedure of NEET 2020:

Official website for more information:
https://ntaneet.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ShowPdf.pdf(13.05 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?