26th February 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under KIITEE BTech 2020

Hi Sir, I have applied for the KIITEE BTech of this year and I am preparing well. My aim is to secure admission for BTech courses in KIIT University. I don’t know about the counselling procedure so please let me know immediately.

29th February 2020, 08:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under KIITEE BTech 2020

Counselling procedure under KIITEE BTech 2020:-

After short listing the qualified candidates in the merit list, students will be card for KIITEE 2020 counselling process. On the basis of choice of course made and the order of merit, students will be called for counselling and seat allotment process.
During the counselling process, students have to bring their original as well as photo copies of their necessary documents.
These documents are:-
10th and 12th marksheet
10th and 12th pass certificate
KIITEE 2020 rank card
KIITEE 2020 admit card
Several passport size photographs
Valid photo ID proof
Diploma pass certificate and 3 years marksheet for( lateral entry candidates )
Relevant certificate issued by the competent authorities, clearly indicating the reservation criteria claimed by the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?