10th June 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me BBA Travel & Tourism or BBA Banking and Insurance or BBA General?

Which course is better for me BBA Travel & Tourism or BBA Banking and Insurance or BBA General?

12th June 2022, 06:56 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me BBA Travel & Tourism or BBA Banking and Insurance or BBA General?

BBA is a course which will make you dynamic and give you much knowledge about IT, Tax, trade, economic, accounting, business communication. BBA as a general is a whole package.

And BBA specific i don't think there are many but still even if you choose one among those they will be specific about that particular subject say for eg, BBA in law, BBA in ethics, BBA in Hr, BBA in finance, BBA inmarketing these course will be deep into the field you choose.

However if you are gonna peruse MBA futher choosing anything among these two wouldn't matter much.
13th June 2022, 12:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me BBA Travel & Tourism or BBA Banking and Insurance or BBA General?

You can opt for specialization only if you are highly inclined towards a specific domain and have considerable knowledge. Do not opt for specialization such as BBA Travel & Tourism or BBA Banking and Insurance just to be in line with the flow of trends. If you haven't figured out your interest yet go with BBA General and explore all domains, find your niche and excel in that for further studies or career. BBA general provides you with a general overview of how business works.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?