26th July 2019, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of Bachelor of Interior Design in Dehradun Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I am going to enroll for Bachelor of Interior Design course in Dehradun Institute of Technology. I want to know the course duration of Bachelor of Interior Design course available in this institute. Please let me know about the duration of this course asap.

29th July 2019, 03:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Bachelor of Interior Design in Dehradun Institute of Technology?

The overall duration for Bachelor of Design (Interior Design) course offered by Dehradun Institute of Technology is 04 (four) years comprising of 06 semesters.

For details regarding the admission procedure, course structure, and other details associated with the same course offered at DIT, you can refer to the website https://www.dituniversity.edu.in/ug-...nterior-design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?