20th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of BDes(Communication Design) in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design?

Hi everyone, I am going to enroll for BDes(Communication Design) course in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design. I want to know the course duration of BDes(Communication Design) course available in this college. Please let me know about the duration of this course asap.

22nd July 2019, 05:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BDes(Communication Design) in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design?

The duration of Bachelor of Design (Communication Design) course in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design is of 3 years and is full time.

The admission to the course is through entrance examination in Bachelor of Design (Communication Design) course in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design. However, if you have more than 83% marks in 10+2 then you can can apply for direct admission.

You can check the website http://www.gdgoenkauniversity.com/ for more details.
22nd July 2019, 10:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BDes(Communication Design) in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design?

GD Goenka School of Fashion Design

The course duration of BDes(Communication Design) in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design is three years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

GD Goenka Education City, Sohna-Gurgaon Road
Gurgaon, Haryana 122103, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?