7th January 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Economics) in Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I want to do BSc(Economics) from Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

12th January 2019, 11:47 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Economics) in Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to do BSc(Economics) from Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

Course duration of the BSc (Economics) in Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata is three years (six semesters).

The fee structure of the BSc (Economics) in Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata is given below:

Fee per semester – Rs 13,780

Students have to contact the college for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?