11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and semester wise fee expenses of BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to do BA(Economics) Honours from Ramjas College Delhi. I don’t know about the fee expenses. So, I would like to know about the fee expenses of each semester of this course. Kindly tell me the duration of this course also.

15th September 2019, 04:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and semester wise fee expenses of BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi?

BA in Economics Honours at Ramjas College, Delhi is a 3 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.13495
Year II - Rs.12540
Year III - Rs.12540

Total - Rs.38575

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ramjas.du.ac.in
15th September 2019, 08:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and semester wise fee expenses of BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi?

The course duration and semester wise fee expenses of BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi is given below.

=> The course duration of BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi is three years.

=> The semester wise fee expenses of BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi is RS.8290.

=> The total fee expenses of BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi is Rs.49740.
16th September 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do BA(Economics) Honours from Ramjas College Delhi. I don’t know about the fee expenses. So, I would like to know about the fee expenses of each semester of this course. Kindly tell me the duration of this course also.

Course duration of the B.A (Hons.) Economics in the Ramjas College, Delhi is 3 years.

The fee structure of B.A (Hons.) Economics in the Ramjas College, Delhi is given below:

Fee for the first year – Rs 13,495

Fee for the second year – Rs 12,540

Fee for the third year – Rs 12,540

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th September 2019, 12:53 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BA in Economics Honours is dealing with Economic subject. It is a three year course. Those who ccompleted their 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to apply. There are Various arts and science colleges offer a BA Economic Hons course. Admission to the course will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in 12th board examination or entrance examinations conducted by the concerned colleges.

Fee Structure:

First year – Rs 13,495
Second year – Rs 12,540
Final year – Rs 12,540

Official website -> Click Here !!
20th September 2019, 09:58 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

The following information regarding course duration and semester wise fee expenses of BA ( Economics ) in Ramjas college, Delhi are as follows:-

1. The course duration for BA ( Economics )is three years .

2. The semester wise fee expenses for above courses is 8290 rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?