13th August 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Course pattern and fee expenses of BA(Animation and Graphic Design) in St. Joseph College of Communication?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the pattern of BA(Animation and Graphic Design) course which is available in St. Joseph College of Communication? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses also so that I can get admission and study this BTech(Apparel Production Management) course in this college.

16th August 2019, 12:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course pattern and fee expenses of BA(Animation and Graphic Design) in St. Joseph College of Communication?

St. Joseph College of Communication offers BA(Animation and Graphic Design) course. The duration of this course is full time 3 years, comprising of 6 semesters. This course covers mostly all areas of design and animation like - Vector Graphics, Raster Graphics, Character Design, Web Design, Branding Design, Interaction Design, Publication Design, Cell Animation, Stop Motion Animation, 3D Animation, and Basics of Photography, Compositing and Visual Effects.
Under this program, students gets trained in softwares like - Maya, 3Ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Avid, Flash etc.

Tuition fee for this program is Rs. 35,000 per semester.

Detailed information is available at;
http://www.sjcc.ac.in/BA-animation.php
17th August 2019, 01:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course pattern and fee expenses of BA(Animation and Graphic Design) in St. Joseph College of Communication?

BA in Animation and Graphic Design at St. Joseph College of Communication is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters. This course deals in all areas of animation and design like Web design, Interaction Design, Stop Motion Animation, 3D Animation, Basic Photography and many more.

The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.70000 = Semester I - Rs.35000 + Semester II - Rs.35000
Year II - Rs.70000 = Semester III - Rs.35000 + Semester IV - Rs.35000
Year III - Rs.70000 = Semester V - Rs.35000 + Semester VI - Rs.35000

Grand Total - Rs.2.1 Lakhs

I am giving you the list of courses which is available in this college. Unfortunately BTech in Apparel Production Management course is not available. You can also check this information on the college website www.sjcc.ac.in

Course lists given below.

BA in Multimedia
BA in Animation and Graphic Design
BA in Visual Communication
BA in Audiography & Digital Editing
BA in Animation & Visual Effect
BA in Visual Arts (Interior Design)
BCom in Finance and Taxation
MA in Multimedia
MA in Graphic Design
MA in Animation
MA in Print & Electronics
MA in Cinema & Television
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?