27th February 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BDes(Interaction Design) in The Design Village, Noida?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of BDes(Interaction Design) course which is available in The Design Village, Noida. Can you please provide me the course structure for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

2nd March 2019, 10:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BDes(Interaction Design) in The Design Village, Noida?

BDes(Interaction Design) offered in The Design Village, Noida is full time 4 years long duration course, which is divided into 8 semesters.
BDes(Interaction Design) in The Design Village, Noida basically focuses on designing and developing interactive digital products, environments, systems, and services responding to the changing environment. Students are trained in the skills of visualization and communication, anthropology studies, research methods, brand construction and many such multi-focal courses, which provide them overall understanding of their scope.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.thedesignvillage.org/aca...s-interaction/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?