8th September 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BSc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the structure of BSc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) course of Assam Agricultural University? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure.

11th September 2018, 02:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BSc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University?

Course structure of B.Sc ( Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University are as follows:-
Course Duration - 4 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Under-graduate
Course Mode - Regular
Course Place - On campus
12th September 2018, 09:09 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BSc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University?

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Agriculture Economics & Farm Management is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years with 8 semesters.

This course is offered by few colleges & universities in India from which Assam Agricultural University is one of the famous university.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the university is a 10+2 in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

For more information about admission process visit the official website of AAU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?