26th July 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?

Can I know about the structure of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) which is available in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 01:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?

B. Tech(Aerospace Engineering) is a 4 years undergraduate program offered by Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts a national level Engineering Entrance Examination I.e. AEEE to admissions of the candidates in the institute’s four year BTech Degree programme.
In order to know about course structure, please visit to the below mentioned link.

amrita.edu/program/btech-aero-space-engineering

Last edited by ppsahu; 2nd August 2018 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Remove www
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?