24th September 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BSc(Clinical Nutrition) in Viharilal College for Home and Social Science?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BSc(Clinical Nutrition) course, which is available in Viharilal College for Home and Social Science? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

29th September 2018, 01:57 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course structure and duration of BSc(Clinical Nutrition) in Viharilal College for Home and Social Science?

Viharilal College for Home and social science is affiliated to university of Calcutta.

It offers BSc honors in 2 streams. One is Food and Nutrition and the other one is Human Development.

The course duration is 3 years.

The course is divided into 6 semesters, which includes core and general subjects.

The intake of students is 65 for this course.

Fees is around 9800 for the 3 years.
29th September 2018, 11:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BSc(Clinical Nutrition) in Viharilal College for Home and Social Science?

Course structure and duration of B.Sc(Clinical Nutrition) in Viharilal College for Home and Social Science are given below.

=> B.Sc. Clinical Nutrition or Bachelor of Science in Clinical Nutrition is an undergraduate Nutrition and Dietics programme.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

SUBJECTS TO STUDY

=> Human Nutrition

=> Human Physiology I

=> Lab I

=> Advance Human Nutrition

=> Human Physiology II

=> Lab II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?