14th April 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Theatre Arts in Lovely Professional University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Bachelor of Theatre Arts course which is available in Lovely Professional University? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course structure.

17th April 2019, 12:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Theatre Arts in Lovely Professional University?

Duration of Bachelor of Theatre Arts in Lovely Professional University is 4 years full-time course, comprises of 8 semesters. Tuition fee per semester for this program is Rs. 35,000/-. Tuition fee varies according to LPUNEST score and marks obtained in marks in 12th class.

In order to get details regarding course structure of that program, you should visit the below mentioned website link:
https://www.lpu.in/programmes/perfor...tre#ps-details
17th April 2019, 12:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Theatre Arts in Lovely Professional University?

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Theatre Arts at Lovely Professional University are around Rs. 1.68 lakhs in total.

This course is of 3 years duration and divided into 6 semesters. In this course, students learn about theatre activities - onstage and offstage so that they can apply their knowledge of the theatre by working in professional theatre, film, radio or television.

Syllabus of Theatre Arts is:-

Voice and Speech
Theatrical Movements
Acting Method
Physical Theatre
Project I
Traditional and Modern Theatre
Direction
Choreography
Musical Theatre
Project II
Acting with Dance Styles
Natyashastra
Designing of Lights, Costumes, Props. and Stage.
Final Production

I am also giving you the website link for your reference is www.lpu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?