12th March 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

Respected Sir, I am looking for the admission in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship). I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

19th March 2019, 01:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

You would need to visit the college campus and had a to pay a fee of Rs.100 for the application form and brochure of the B.com in corporate Secretaryship as they have not disclosed any information on the website. They are strictly adamant on their rules and regulation.

Contact Address:-

Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Minjur -601 203.

Phone number :-044-2793 5103/ 2793 4353
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?