27th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BEd(Biological Sciences) in Arutperunchothi Ramalingasammy College of Education, Puducherry?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BEd(Biological Sciences) course which is available in Arutperunchothi Ramalingasammy College of Education, Puducherry. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

19th March 2023, 04:56 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BEd(Biological Sciences) in Arutperunchothi Ramalingasammy College of Education, Puducherry?

Course Structure: The BEd(Biological Sciences) program usually comprises two years of study, divided into four semesters. The course curriculum covers topics such as Biological Sciences Education, Evolution and Diversity of Life, Ecology, and Environment Education, Genetics and Biotechnology Education, Life Sciences Education, and Professional Ethics, etc. The program also includes practical training, teaching methods, and project work to provide hands-on experience to the students.

Fee Expenses: The fee structure of the BEd(Biological Sciences) program may vary depending on the institute and location. You can contact Arutperunchothi Ramalingasammy College of Education directly or visit their official website to get the latest fee structure for the program.

Additionally, you can also check various educational websites or online forums that offer information about the BEd(Biological Sciences) program's fee structure and course curriculum. It's always better to gather as much information as possible and make an informed decision about your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?