28th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) stream which is available in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati? Please tell me about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) seats are available in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
  3. Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati? -- [New]
  4. Are there any colleges of DM Hematology in AP?
  5. Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  6. Fee expenses of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  8. Which are the best colleges in AP for placements?
  9. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  10. List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Guntur Medical College?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  15. Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 13180 AIR?
  16. How many government seats are available for MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati approved by Odisha Government?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of M.Pharma in Sri Krishna Chaithanya College of Pharmacy?
3rd August 2018, 12:19 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Neurophysiology technology) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.
This course is offered by many colleges in India, Sri Venkateswara medical college is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the merit performance in the qualifying exam. If you meet the requirements you can apply for the exam through online by filling the application form, pay the application fees and submit the form with required documents.
Based on your performance you can get admission into the university.

The fee expenses for the B.Sc in Neurophysiology Technology course will vary around INR 20K - 30K per year.

For more details visit the official website of Sri Venkateswara medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?