13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course which is available in Vellore Institute of Technology? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses also so that I can get admission and study this BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course in this institute. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 11:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

Total course fee for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology is around Rs. 7.85 lakhs. Duration of course is full time 4 years, spread over 8 semesters. BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology course comprises of following topics.

Problem Solving and Programming & Problem Solving with Object Oriented Programming,

Technical Answers for Real World Problems (TARP) & Comprehensive Exam,

Calculus for Engineers & Statistics for Engineers,

Engineering Physics & Engineering Chemistry,

Introduction to Innovative Projects & Environmental Science,

English for engineers & Foreign Language,

Lean Start-up Management & Soft Skills,

Project Work and Industrial Internship,

Applied Linear Algebra & Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering,

Digital Logic and Design & Computer Architecture and Organization,

Theory of Computation & Compiler Design & Data Structures and Algorithms,

Network and Communication & Database Management System,

Software Engineering, Software Engineering & Parallel and Distributed Computing,

Internet and Web Programming & Microprocessor and Interfacing.

Vellore Institute of Technology website link is given below.
http://www.vit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?