21st September 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(Financial Accounting) in Bangaramma Sajjan Arts And Commerce College For Women Bijapur?

I want to join Bangaramma Sajjan Arts And Commerce College For Women Bijapur for studying BCom(Financial Accounting). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th for the next year. I want to do my BCom(Financial Accounting) from this institute.

25th September 2019, 12:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(Financial Accounting) in Bangaramma Sajjan Arts And Commerce College For Women Bijapur?

The minimum cutoff marks required in 10+2 to apply for admission to Bachelor of Commerce(Financial Accounting) in Bangaramma Sajjan Arts And Commerce College For Women Bijapur is 55% marks in commerce stream from a recognized board.

The admission to pursue Bachelor of Commerce(Financial Accounting) course in Bangaramma Sajjan Arts And Commerce College For Women Bijapur is on the basis of merit of 10+2 .

You can visit the website http://bldeasbswc.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?