12th February 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?

hello
i want to join b.com after 12th commerce
please tell me what percent i have to secure
for getting admission in reputed colleges
of calcutta university?

Related Questions:
13th February 2015, 11:47 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?

You can study B.Com after completing 12th in Commerce.
To study B.com(Hons) in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University, a candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in this 12th Standard.

Students who have passed 12th standard but has below 60% marks can study B.Com(General) in any colleges of Calcutta University.

Eligibility to study B.Com in Calcutta University:

1. Candidates must have passed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized University.

2. Candidates must have scored minimum of 60% marks in his 12th standard to study B.Com(Hons).

3. Candidates must have passed marks in his 12th standard to be eligible for B.Com(General).
14th February 2015, 02:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?

There is no fixed percentage mentioned anywhere for admission in B.Com after completion of 12th standard.

Percentage requirements keeps on changing from Institutes to Institutes, the reputation of the Colleges/Institutes determines the requirement of percentage and also the competition level in the year of admission.

However, to get admission in B.Com course a minimum of 45% has to be scored in +2 level or else you won't be able to pursue the course.

Now, if you want to get admission in B.Com course in reputed Colleges then I suggest to study hard enough and try to score above 85% in your board examination.

As the competition nowadays in at its peak and is really very tough, students don't get admission in good colleges even after securing more than 80% percentage.

So, my suggestion top you is to score as well as you can to get yourself into a good College to pursue B.Com
13th May 2015, 03:19 PM
amanshrivastava98

The eligibility criteria for BCom is as follows :

* The candidate must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at least at the time of admission.

* For a general Bcom, there is no such minimum percentage criteria.

* For a BCom (Hons.), you need to have at least 60% in 12th standard.
25th May 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 49.5 percent in class 12 and i want to do bcom.. will i get admission in any of the college in calcuta university?
3rd June 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I got 61.6% percent in class 12 and i want to do b.com hons.. will i get admission in any of the college in calcuta university?
4th June 2015, 01:25 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is...............

1.Actually there is no particular cutoff percentage for all good universities in culcatta.

2.The cutoff will vary from university to university.

3.Well comparing highest and lowest cutoff's of all universities.

4.Minimum of 70% is needed to get admission in one of the best universities in Calcutta.

5.If you had got more than that then weel and good.

6.If you do not have the required percentage then it will be very difficult to get seat in the best university in Calcutta.

Hope this information is helpful to you...........

Have a nice day.................
21st September 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I have only 70percentage in 12commerce can I get admission on college
3rd April 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am sure to get 80% marks in 12. I wish to do a b.com preferably outside Kerala. I would like to join a good college. Please suggest some good colleges which requires low cut offs and preferably in Bangalore,Chennai,Delhi or any other recognized universities and colleges.
6th March 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum marks required to get admission in good college for b.com hons in hsc exam?
30th August 2021, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I scored 60% in 12th from CBSE board should get chance to get b.com honors in any b grade college under Calcutta university ? Please reply anyone
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?