10th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seat in National Institute for Media Services, Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course from National Institute for Media Services, Ahmedabad. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

20th August 2018, 09:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seat in National Institute for Media Services, Ahmedabad?

Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC) is a 3 years graduation level degree. This course is offered by few colleges one of them is National Institute of Media Studies (NIMS).

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board. There is no minimum percentage criteria in the college.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results which is conducted by the institution followed by an personal interview.
If you qualify in all the rounds with merit performance then you’ll be given admission into the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?